When we say “TRADE HOLDING,” “our,” “we,” or “us,” we’re referring to Limited Liability Company "TRADE HOLDING (VIPTRADE)" (LLC "TRADE HOLDING") and all its subsidiaries and affiliates, that are controller of your personal data.
1. Information we collect
TRADE HOLDING receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information you may provide or have provided:
- Natural persons identification data – including, but not limited to name, surname, tax identification number, date of birth, details of identification document (e.g. passport number or copies);
- Contact information – address, telephone number, e-mail address and other if relevant;
- Financial information – account number, account balance, income, wealth, transactions and other similar information;
- Background and source of funds – information regarding the education, the place of work, occupation, business activities if any, employer if any;
- Information relating to the use of services and their relation to your preferences, habits etc. – such as information on services used, personal settings, surveys, contests and campaigns to which you have participated;
- Marital status and relevant third parties – individuals and legal entities connected to your account (e.g. POA holders, authorized users, etc.), originators or beneficiaries of your transactions, etc.;
- Customer support – You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically collected information
- Usage and log information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Device and connection information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features, such as when you choose to share your location with your contacts, view locations nearby or those others have shared with you, and the like, and for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes such as if you are having trouble with our app’s location features.
- Status information. We collect information about your online and status message changes on our Services, such as whether you are online (your “online status”), when you last used our Services (your “last seen status”), and when you last updated your status message.
Android Advertising ID. TRADE HOLDING uses advertising identifiers in a manner that is not connected to personally-identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier without explicit consent of the user.
- Information others provide about you. We receive information other people provide us, which may include information about you.
- Third-party providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customise, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, supply map and places information, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
2. How we use information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customise, support, and market our Services.
- Our services. We operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services and to ensure our legitimate interests. We understand how people use our Services, and analyse and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety and security. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- No third-party banner ads. We do not allow third-party banner ads on VIPTradeFX apps. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
3. Information transfer and sharing
Third-party providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customise, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
Third-party services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. For example, if you use a data backup service integrated with our Services (such as iCloud or Google Drive), they will receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
VIPTradeFX app created and maintained by the third party (hereinafter – Platform`s Entity). You are aware and agree that information can be disclosed to and processed by Platform`s Entity partially or in full amount. Such information transfer may have cross-border character.
4. Assignment, change of control, and transfer
Law and protection. We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our clients or others.
5. Contact Details
Should you have any questions or inquiries regarding the processing of his Personal data by the VIPTradeFX, he shall send an e-mail to: email@example.com
or send a letter to the postal address indicated on the VIPTradeFX Website: https://viptrade.ge/en/company/contact .